Transition into motherhood with a supportive yoga community.
Hey mama - I see you!
Motherhood can feel like a lonely place. Good thing, you're not alone!
- Mom and Baby Yoga is held in small and intimate environment. This allows me to give individualized attention and maintain a calm and safe environment.
- Each class is limited to eight mom and baby pairs.
- Classes are offered in a six week session format to give students a high value experience.
If you desire to make REAL authentic motherhood friendships, then you have come to the right place.
You might be thinking, this sounds to good to be true? I have seen the magic unfold. My students are just as dedicated as I am in creating a nonjudgemental and supportive motherhood community. Workout or work-in without the pressure! This is an informal class and there is no expectation to how your baby should behave. During class feel free to soothe, feed, and change your little one.
Each week we will explore one of the following class themes:
- Mindfulness Meditation for Moms
- "Feeding Back" - Upper body - back, neck, shoulders and chest
- Core strengthening
- Strength from the inside out - pelvic floor
- Heart opening for Self-Love
- Community and partner class
Before joining class, make sure you have talked to your healthcare provider and are cleared for physical activity. Class is generally geared toward infants six weeks to one year of age. Older, well behaved children may attend/participate.
January 6 - February 10, 2018
Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
*More 2018 sessions coming soon!