I know, I know, drinking water is super boring.
Making sure that you're getting enough water intake during pregnancy is vital, but important for the non-pregnant person as well. We are made of 60% water!
Yet, I talk to so many people who have trouble making sure they are drinking enough each day. Drinking more water is popular, yet boring self-care. Here are my 7 Easy Tips to help make drinking more water exciting.
- Get a water bottle you really love.
- Drink a class first thing in the morning.
- Reward yourself. Before I have a cup of coffee, I tell myself I have to finish a glass of water before I can have coffee.
- Download an app or set a daily reminder on your phone.
- Setup a visual reminder. This could be a handwritten note or an image on your phone screen saver.
- Prepare all the water you need to drink a day the night before.
- Flavor it! Add your favorite fresh fruits to give your water some extra nutrients and flavor.
What is your favorite way to drink your h2o?